Joining
Styrker's ears pressed back against his skull. Where did he come from? All his life he'd spent running, never really knowing where he was or knowing much about the area. His mother was the one who had know all that stuff. Shifting uncomfortibly under Teddy's gaze, he came up with a weak reply," Honest, I don't know, sir. Not from another pack or anything. Both my parents were loners, I don't remember my first few months, all I remember is running and well I don't really know where to or from. I've just been longing for a pack."

He hoped his answer was satisfactory enough. It was all he had to give. At this point he'd already messed up once in nearly snapping at the Rakeeb and silently he cursed himself inside. Being forgiven was one thing that he was grateful for, but he'd still screwed up in the first place and that displeased him. The fact he'd let his injury been seen also unsettled him, he hated weakness. Stryker took a slight step back and lowered a little more, wanting to clearly show he was not dominent in anyway, yet, he didn't press all the way to the ground.

Messages In This Thread