Joining
(no problem Smile )
Stryker thought for a brief moment about the Rakeeb's questions. He'd never really thought too much of it, but he did have plenty of experience in hunting and fighting, due to the fact he had lived out on his own. Growling slighting in frustration that this wasn't thought through earlier, he pawed at the ground," Well, joining your ranks would be an honor, as right now I have no pack and acceptance into something would be pleasurable. As for what I can do for you, I haven't really ever assessed my own skills, but hunting and fighting are my specialties, I guess, even when I only have three paws available."

He wasn't too pleased that he had to add the 'I guess' at the end. Really, Stryker Claymore had never thought too much of himself, being busy trying to survive out there and all. Stryker stole another glance at Theodore's face, careful not to stare, but just long enough to try and figure out his expression. The half smile, he figured it was, encourage him slightly, through his discouraged mood. Hoping, he had given a satisfactory answer he shook his coat slightly and waited through the dragging seconds that would eventually bring him his own answer.

Messages In This Thread