the venomous side of the snake
[html]

so I’m incredibly pissed off at the moment, so excuse me if this is a weird post. My brother is a fucking asshole sometimes! Huzzahhh. Also, this is one of the few times Ever can shift; once she’s super preggerz, she won’t be able to shift or risk losing THE BEBIEZZZ 8D

Finally, her still body began to move again and the hybrid sighed in relief as he watched her carefully. The petite little girl looked dead, honestly, and Ezra thought his heart was going to stop beating until she came to. The woman shifted into a form Ezra had almost forgotten about; as a 4-legged beast, his mate looked even more petite than before. The hulking secui male let her come to her senses before licking her face all over again, this time out of happiness rather than desperation.

Ever finally spoke, and the Duke knew what she was going to say before she said it. “Are you okay?” It was a dumb question, he knew, but still felt compelled to utter it. “You’ve been acting rather peculiar, dear….” The mutt contemplated how he was going to say this. “Is…. Is there anything you want to tell me? Or are you just under the weather?” Ever’s forced seclusion had been all too worrisome to the male despite his attempts to ignore it. Ezra couldn’t think of any real reason why she could be acting like this.

<style type="text/css">
.ezrafree01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#dce3e6; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #2a2a2a; }
.ezrafree01-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#2a2a2a; text-align:right;}
.ezrafree01 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.ezrafree01 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#696a6a; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... eebe01.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #dce3e6; padding: 150px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#2a2a2a; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.ezrafree01-border1 {width:502px; border:3px solid #4a4f52; margin:0 auto;}
.ezrafree01-line1 {width:470px; border-bottom:1px dotted #696a6a; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
Table by alli <3

[/html]

Messages In This Thread