the venomous side of the snake
[html]

So once he tells her to go see an apothecary (which I see is gonna be saul? Big Grin) is this thread ovah?

Being the head of his small household made Ezra more willing to tell his mate what to do. He was her protector, after all, and cared about her best interests. His charge over her made him feel like he was strong and a protector of the petite woman he so dearly loved. “You’ve been feeling bad for a while,” Ezra stated bluntly. “I think it’s time you dealt with it. Please go see someone and ask for help,” Ezra wasn’t one to beg, but if there ever was a time for it, it would be now. But Ezra wasn’t asking, he was telling her to. “I just want to make sure you’re okay. As soon as you’re able. I can even go with you if you’d like,” but the male knew his offer would be rejected. Ever wasn’t the type to demand company all the time, and he assumed she’d want a little privacy while dealing with this.

<style type="text/css">
.ezrafree01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#dce3e6; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #2a2a2a; }
.ezrafree01-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#2a2a2a; text-align:right;}
.ezrafree01 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.ezrafree01 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#696a6a; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... eebe01.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #dce3e6; padding: 150px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#2a2a2a; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.ezrafree01-border1 {width:502px; border:3px solid #4a4f52; margin:0 auto;}
.ezrafree01-line1 {width:470px; border-bottom:1px dotted #696a6a; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
Table by alli <3

[/html]

Messages In This Thread