the venomous side of the snake
[html]

I guess so! Seems a little soon, maybe strive for a few more? :p

She was close to protesting, her mouth already forming a slight frown in an attempt to disband her mate’s helpful words. However, despite her deficient struggle to hide her pain, the hopelessness that shrouded the man’s multi-hued gaze stopped her sharp reply. A sigh escaped her light furred maw and her gaze dropped from his again.

I suppose that is fair,

Ever said evenly, meeting Ezra’s eyes with her own clouded in pain. Fear continued to keep its grasp on her, clenching the breath in her chest until it came out in irregular pants.

But I am … scared

The silver girl continued more quietly. Her reply was timid this time with her look dropping again. She couldn’t imagine what was wrong, whether it was an easy illness, muscle soreness, or something far worse. Ever couldn’t remember the last time she had fallen ill. Even the sickness that had taken her mother and sister from an early age hadn’t caught her. She was simply that. Healthy.

<style type="text/css">
.whitemorning-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-size:12px; text-align:right;}
.whitemorning b {font-weight:bold; color:#818181; letter-spacing:1px}
.whitemorning p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.whitemorning-line {width:420px; border-top:1px dotted #ffffff; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}
.whitemorning{margin:0 auto; background-color:#c8c8c8; background-image:url(http://i56.tinypic.com/s6st9k.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding: 180px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#929292; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify; width:500px; border:1px solid #ffffff; margin:0 auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread