the venomous side of the snake
[html]

of course Big Grin. Also, I watch game of thrones, and on the show this couple calls each other ‘my moon’ and ‘my sun’ and I thought it was so so so cute! These two should do it ;3

Ever’s pain was Ezra’s pain. While the male couldn’t help but hide his anguish, the Duke truly felt sorrow for his mate’s pain. Ever was his reason for getting up in the morning, the only thing Ezra hung around for. He loved every hair on her petite body. If anything were to hurt the woman Ezra wouldn’t know what to do. He wouldn’t be able to handle Ever gone or if she was seriously damaged by someone. In his gut, Ezra knew her current problem would pass. She would have gotten significantly worse if she was going to die. These symptoms had been going on for some time and Ezra had been watching her carefully, even if he never vocalized it.

“My moon and stars,” Ezra said quietly, touching her silvery maw with as much care as possible. “Don’t worry, I won’t let anything hurt you. If you just go see an apothecary you will get taken care of. Everything will be okay,” Ezra tried to believe the words he was telling her. Despite his optimism, there was still a shadow of a doubt in his mind. What if she was doomed? What if something crawled inside her, and was slowly killing her from the inside?

<style>
.ezratable-01 p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.ezratable-01 b {color:#dcdbb0;}
.ezratable-01 {background-color:#5f5a3b; border:2px solid #fefefe; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#141B21; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:14px; width:400px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://i732.photobucket.com/albums/ww32 ... _table.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:260px 0px 10px 0px; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]
Table by Anna! <3

Messages In This Thread