the venomous side of the snake
[html]

I love that too!
Also, the last part of your post made me giggle a little bit

My star …

The girl said lovingly, leaning herself into her mates touch until she was resting against his softly furred chest. She was sore again, the movement causing a dull throb in her sides. And the pain would be a reminder. Ezra was everything to her, without him she wouldn’t know where to go, who to be. So she would go to an Apothecary for him, for her. They needed each other like a drug to stay well, even while she wasn’t.

Though, Ever was surprised the man hadn’t learned yet. The slight hesitation in his voice and the lack of shine in his eyes told her he was still weary. Still worried. He wanted to believe, like she did, that everything would be okay, but that was harder said than done. Ever could read Ezra the best. She knew what every glance, every nervous shuffle and breath, and every tone of his meant. Being in love was stronger than just an emotion. It was an occupation and Ever was drowned in her work.

<style type="text/css">
.whitemorning-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-size:12px; text-align:right;}
.whitemorning b {font-weight:bold; color:#818181; letter-spacing:1px}
.whitemorning p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.whitemorning-line {width:420px; border-top:1px dotted #ffffff; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}
.whitemorning{margin:0 auto; background-color:#c8c8c8; background-image:url(http://i56.tinypic.com/s6st9k.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding: 180px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#929292; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify; width:500px; border:1px solid #ffffff; margin:0 auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread