Growing Hope
[html]

Dun be silly Shaw-bum! Its fine <33

Green eyes were quick to pick up on the impatience of his cousin and the agouti male exited and closed the door quietly behind him. There was no need to wake the whole house with their comings and goings. Saul waited as she answered, revealing her impatience to him without actually saying it. Instead, he nodded softly and started down the hall. She was sure to be by his side, or at the least just behind him. "I'm glad you're well Eclipse. Its been so long since we've all been together, it's a little strange even for me. " He noticed the rusted shovel in his cousins hand and chuckled softly as they made their way down the stairs. It was a bit of an art to getting up and down to the second level- the staircase was in a bad state of disrepair and was one of the things on his list to fix. The next thing would be the front door, and then coming back to finish off the roof. It might take a while to tile it all, to even consider getting out there and doing it. But he could, at the very least, repair the half of the a-beam and nail down the flat sheets of wood that would make it a roof again.

"So tell me cousin, where do you plan on planting these seeds? Do you know what they are?"

He asked, tongue poked out in concentration as he tried not to go through the stairs and down into the depths of god knew where. Creamed paws held onto the rotting railing tightly, breaking away a few chunks of wood each time he moved get a new grip on the rail. His tail remeained out, a tool he used for balance as they made their precarious way down the stairs. It took them about ten minutes to carefully and safely get to the first floor, a feat that should have really taken them ten seconds. But thus was the nature of the house they had chosen to live in- there was a lot of work to do.

<style>
.saul-b01 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.saul-b01 p {padding:0px 35px 5px 35px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.saul-b01 b {color:#fff; text-shadow:1px 1px 2px #000;}
.saul-b01 {background-color:#768DFF; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/o6COs.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 80px 0px; border:1px solid #fff; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:11px; line-height:13px; color:#17163C; width:475px; text-align:justify; }
.saul-b01-border {width:477px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; }
.saul-b01 .separator{width:322px; border-bottom:1px dashed #17163C; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread