Growing Hope
Eclipse could only smile at that. It was part her fault that the family broke apart, and it wasn't all back together. She had seen hide nor hair of her mother or father around at all. She wondered what they were up to. Why hadn't they come back, she had. It mattered little, she still had some family here as Saul had said, and she thought it should stay that way, though who's to say if she decided to leave again...

Razekiel told me they were flowers, so I saw that they could be planted near the homes. Mostly where they would get the most sun. I think it would look pretty to have flowers next to our homes that have people living in them.

She said, almost too wisely. She seemed less worried about the stairs as she nimbly walked down behind him and when he stopped she would feel quite agitated, wondering why he was being so careful. She knew the stairs were in disrepair, but even she could easily skirt the termite infested wood. Most of the time. Once at the bottom she felt free and hurried to the front door to wait for him, her tail swaying back and forth a little. She was not a wolf to be constantly depressed, and soon she would be back to her lively self in no time, she was sure of it.

Messages In This Thread