In the dappled light
OOC: My upmost apologies for not getting back to this asap ;' ;

The woman was so talkative, and it was almost hard for him to keep track of her, he was quiet as she spoke, letting out a possible excitement of seeing someone. He had that problem when he had been isolated his whole life with no one to talk to but his sister. Times changed now, and he had been a part of a pack for over a year. He had a smile on his face, and could feel Jiva turning shy on the woman and hiding behind his legs, he chuckled and looked up when it seemed like she was through.

"Well sometimes it's hard just to find the way out of the forest, a wolf could get claustrophobic in these trees. I'm sorry you can't find what you are looking for. There are many healers around here, they have herbs, maybe you can find one and trade with them? Maybe for knowledge as to where these plants are?

She had indicated Jiva, but the boy was acting so shy that Niro couldn't help but feel bad for the boy. This was his first time out of their territory so Jiva was probably feeling much too exposed for his own good.

"There are no worries, these lands are actually not claimed by any pack or individual that I know of. You will know right away if you are near a border, if not then you would need your sense of smell checked right away.

He gave her a bright toothy smile at that. he was sure that she had a wonderful sense of smell. And some borders had more than just a scent, places like AniWaya had a fence, Inferni, skulls, even Cercatori had art at their border. He wouldn't mention those and figured he would let her find that one out eventually.

Messages In This Thread