In the dappled light
((OOC: It's fine. And I'm sorry mine is a touch late-- lost internet for a while.))

"I guess, but if all else failed I'd just follow my own scent back out the way I came. And maybe I will find one o' them thar healers an trade 'em for some of my own medicines and handy tips, but then again... maybe not? I dunno. I know where they like to grow, but I guess they must've been picked or just never grew in this neck of the woods." She gave an exaggerated shrug before shooting a huge, bright grin at the little pup. She knealt down, broadcasting nothing but friendly body language.

"Hey there, little one! Don't worry, I won't bite. I'm the friendliest darned wolfdog you'll ever meet, guarantee it! An' anywhere, you got your dad here. You're as safe as houses with him around, eh?" She wagged her fluffy tail, glancing up at Niro with warm golden eyes.

"I didn't think so, but sometimes it takes a while for the smell to get out when its only newly claimed. And sir," She stood tall, muzzle turned up, "I should have you know that my sense of smell is excellent." She huffed, mock-offended. "There are Bloodhounds in my liniage, you know~!" She giggled, betraying her guise of seriousness.

"Aaanyway, what brings you to this delightfully soggy neighbourhood?" She grimaced a little at the dampness.

Messages In This Thread