In the dappled light
[html]

WC:359 OOC: My apologies for late reply I'mma try better come around! <3

“Sometimes the forest can be tricky and lead you astray of your scent, there’s so much moisture around here, but I’m glad you’ll be fine in the least.

He wished he could help her with her herb problem but him and plants didn’t really get along. He never paid them much mind, leaving it to those who had specialties with the things and letting them fix him up with them if he needed it. Niro smiled as the woman spoke to his son and stood with pride as she mentioned him keeping Jiva save. Jiva nosed his way from behind his father’s legs, tentatively,

“M-my name’s Jiva...”

The boy said having a little more confidence seeing she didn’t seem to want to hurt him. Niro listened as the woman explained she had a perfectly find nose and teased him slightly, in which the man gave a slightly embarrassed smile towards.

“I’m glad your smelling is fine! There are some who’s noses are questionable though.”

He said with a smile.He had to really think about why he chose the forest rather than some open fields, he wasn’t sure exactly, he just loved the serenity of the forest itself.

“My little man here wanted to do a little exploring, and He wouldn’t have no for an answer, so I took him out, nothing fancy or special.”

He gave a shrug not sure what else to say. Tobias came flying through the treetops and Niro hurried a glove on as the bird readied to land on the man’s arm. He knew Tobias was not as gentle with his claws as his golden eagle was and those were some sharp things the animal had.

“I’m so sorry for being so rude, I never introduced myself, my name is Niro Takekuro, he is Jiva Takekuro, as he mentioned, and this is Tobias, don’t worry he’s not going to hurt you unless you move your hand hear him. He’s a picky bird.”

Which was true. Tobias showed more affection towards his son than he ever did since Niro caught him.

<style type="text/css">
.niro-gift b {font-weight:bold; color:#0f0f1e; letter-spacing:1px; }
.niro-gift .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center;}
.niro-gift p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.niro-gift {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#6086af; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/FYhGD.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 220px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#cedce7; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table made by Sorin[/html]

Messages In This Thread