a mountain is a mouth eating up the sky
[html]

So if this is too obvious I can edit it, but it makes sense that Shae would have described Tayui to Helix when they were reunited when Shae ran away after having her litter (remember that, like a zillion years ago?). huzzah drama! Sorry this is short, I suck. :< Also, these two should be friends hahah :3

The mutt’s grin turned into a pout when he realized the woman before him didn’t shriek or run away in fright. Purple eyes stared her down, taking in every feature of hers. The woman, this creature…. This thing before him sent fire coursing through his veins. The recognition sent the man into a rage. Backing up, Helix bared his teeth. “You’re Tayui, aren’t you,” the crazy man said quietly, realizing how good his luck was. Of the hundreds of potential females to find in this area, he finds one that could help him with his search?

“I know you,” Helix stared her down, trying to figure out if this woman was a threat or not. “You were my mother’s lover, the reason why she came back to me, the reason why she went crazy. Where is she? Helix demanded, the question forming a snarl in his throat. Shaeniire had told him all about Tayui; her peculiar eyes, her scars, her skunk stripe. There was no way this couldn’t be her. Tayui was Shaeniire’s downfall, at least in the crazy hybrid’s eyes.

Helix had traveled to this area with the phantom of a guess that his mother was still alive. She had returned to her Shadowed lands to live with Tayui. She never came back home, despite Dufaro’s attempt to bring her back. Dufaro had left so many years ago looking for his sister and the silver man was never to be seen again. Helix was next to search for her; he just wanted his mother back. She had given birth to a wonderful, powerful leader, and once Helix’s responsibilities were taken care of he had only wanted to find her again, to make sure she was okay. She would be so old these days, if she was still around.

<style type="text/css">
.helixclouds-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-size:12px; text-align:right;}
.helixclouds b {font-weight:bold; color:#91707e; letter-spacing:1px}
.helixclouds p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.helixclouds-line {width:300px; border-bottom:1px solid #ffffff; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}
.helixclouds {margin:0 auto; background-color:#e7d8c9; background-image:url(http://i54.tinypic.com/30ldit1.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding: 330px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#8186a2; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify; width:400px; border:1px solid #5d6d89; margin:0 auto;}
</style>
Table by Fae

[/html]

Messages In This Thread