a mountain is a mouth eating up the sky
[html]
I WANT TO BRING SHAE BACK AS A GHOST OMG OMG OMG just so the three can be all crazy together and reunite. XD at the very least, LETS HAVE A LASKY THREAD WHERE SHAE RETURNS FOR TAYUI AGAIN.

Tayui was different than what the man had initially come to expect. She could hold her own which surprised him, she was also still incredibly pretty despite her age. The woman commanded respect and clearly seemed like she had dealt with a lot during her long life. It made sense why Shaeniire loved the wolf before Helix.Despite his admiration the crazy man still growled as the skunk-striped woman responded to him. He took off his hat and held it in his hands.So she left you again, after all the shit she put you through? The man wasn’t sure if he wanted to tell her Shaeniire was his mother. If he let Tayui know this, then they’d technically be family… kind of.

Tayui maybe would understand his franticness if she knew, though.Of course I love her very much, she is my mother, after all. Do you know which direction she set off in? Or did she leave in the middle of the night again? Helix had no time for pleasantries and had no intention of giving Tayui his name unless she specifically asked for it. The man was unaware of his mother’s death or the fact that she reappeared to Tayui for a while as a ghost. If Helix knew, he would have been incredibly jealous. His time with his mother was stolen away from him by two lovely females in the Shadowed lands that Shaeniire couldn’t decide between.

<style type="text/css">
.freebjuly27 b {font-weight:bold; color:#f48335; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #254e27; }
.freebjuly27 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.freebjuly27 {margin:0 auto; width:484px; background-color:#04b96a; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/7YD8K.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 140px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#0b052c; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.freebjuly27 p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.freebjuly27 p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
Table by Alli! <3

[/html]

Messages In This Thread