a mountain is a mouth eating up the sky
[html]
Good call. Let’s do it sometime! I JUST HAD A BRAINWAVE. I might have him join Aniwaya and have Shae come back to him as his spirit guide! Maybe Tayui could tell him to go to Aniwaya and seek some spiritual help?

As soon as Tayui spoke and gave him the news, the hybrid’s heart plummeted.So I came all the way here for nothing the male thought, suddenly furious at his mother. And she was a ghost? The thought gave him some solace, as he was sure it gave Tayui once upon a time. She came back for a while and stayed with the mate she so dearly loved. But then she was gone, just like she always was.

“Oh,” the male said simply, quietly, letting his guard down. “Well that answers my questions, I guess,” he was in shock, despite the fact that the man tried to convince himself that she was dead so he wouldn’t be disappointed. But it still hurt to know this whole trip was in vain. “I’m… Helix, by the way,” he said, violet eyes gazing up into her own bi-colored ones. “Shae left Varnayamen when I was only 6 months old and came here. She left Hextor and Henna behind, too.” he was completely and utterly numb. “She came back to me when she had another litter and lost her mind for a bit. She was never very good at staying in one place, was she?” The man looked at Tayui with a sympathetic look in his eye for the first time since the two had met. There was no more malice in his eyes.

“I just wish that I could see her again, that’s all I ever wanted,”

<style type="text/css">
.freebjuly27 b {font-weight:bold; color:#f48335; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #254e27; }
.freebjuly27 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.freebjuly27 {margin:0 auto; width:484px; background-color:#04b96a; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/7YD8K.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 140px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#0b052c; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.freebjuly27 p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.freebjuly27 p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
Table by Alli! <3

[/html]

Messages In This Thread