a mountain is a mouth eating up the sky
[html]

He could be BFF's with Claudius so duh I say yes. Big Grin But Shaeniire couldn't be a spirit guide because she died too recently, so it would have to be something/someone else. (WC: 417)

Oh was all he said and Tayui said nothing in response. She didn’t want to say anything, for now was not the time. He had just learned that his long-lost mother was now long-dead. She didn’t want to do anything she would regret that would make this worse for him. She was to become a monster, but there were limits to what she would do. Intentionally hurting the son of her once-mate was not among those things.

He spoke again and Tayui replied this time with a slow nod. Indeed, it would answer some questions, but not all. Depending on how desperately he wanted to know something, she figured he would either question her in a few minutes or in days, months, or years. She might be a tough wolf to find, but it seemed as though she had a way of finding old friends and old acquaintances. She had found him, hadn’t she? And that had to count for something; even if their meeting wasn’t going exactly the way she would have wanted, had she known Shaeniire had a first litter.

And then he introduced himself. Tayui wasn’t sure if he had an incredibly strong character, or if he felt he owed her his name, but soon enough, his name turned into a tale and Tayui found herself listening with rapt attention.

“Oh,” Tayui replied, echoing Helix. “She returned to Varnayamen following the ghost of her dead brother,” she replied instinctively. “She came back to Jaded Shadows for a year or two. We were mates. We adopted two puppies and we were happy for a time. It was hard with her birth children never really being around. She… she was mates with another wolf, my best friend at the time. She and Fatin Kali were very much in love. They found a male to… well, give them the family they couldn’t have. But Shaeniire delivered the litter and just left. When she came back, she was a wreck. Fatin, her old mate, and Salvaged, the male who gave her her puppies were outraged. She abandoned her own children to find her dead brother, so it was… hard on everyone. And then we fell in love. I didn’t think it would be possible with everything that happened and I didn’t really understand everything myself, but I spent a lot of time with her when she returned. It was nice,” she concluded with a smile. “Tayui Aston,” she added, gesturing to herself with a paw, “and Shaeniire Vanim.”

[/html]

Messages In This Thread