a mountain is a mouth eating up the sky
[html]

Yeah, I talked to Marit about it. I think I’m just going to have him be all “O_____O” one day because he’ll IMAGINE seeing shae and having her follow him around. Wrap? Or continue?

The man tried to listen to the pale wolf’s abridged story of his mother’s life without grimacing. She really was a ridiculous individual that seemed to cause pain and hurt with everyone she interacted with. He was always disappointed in her and hearing this horror story didn’t make him feel better. In fact, the hybrid couldn’t contain himself and rolled his eyes at the mention of her brother, Dufaro.

“He wasn’t dead. She saw a ghost, or something, and lost her mind. He ruined her. And our home,” Helix said without trying to hide his scorn. His uncle was not one of his favorite people. “But who knows. She was crazy. I thought I saw her as a ghost once or twice, but I thought I was crazy so I don’t really know. “ He didn’t really understand anything anymore.

“I didn’t realize she’d be a repeat offender. I’m sorry my mother caused so much harm. Do I have any relatives still hanging around? What about this Fatin Kali?” It might be a sore subject for Tayui to talk about, but the man didn’t really care. He was here now, so he might as well find out as much information as possible about the purple eyed woman’s secret life.

<style type="text/css">
.shipfog-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-size:12px; text-align:right;}
.shipfog b {font-weight:bold; color:#eb9449; letter-spacing:1px}
.shipfog p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.shipfog-line {width:400px; border-top:1px dotted #eb9449; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}
.shipfog {margin:0 auto; background-color:#dd5139; background-image:url(http://i54.tinypic.com/2rfab6e.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding: 230px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#9b3a2b; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify; width:500px; border:1px solid #eb9578; margin:0 auto;}
</style>
Table by Fae

[/html]

Messages In This Thread