a mountain is a mouth eating up the sky
[html]

Wrap up, I think? :}

He had too much anger. Tayui had loved Shaeniire so much, but she'd never felt like she had been wronged. Shaeniire had not asked to die, and certainly, maybe Shaeniire had followed her own foolishness and called it a ghost, but she hadn't known the girl very well before then. They had talked a few times and Shae had even tried to heal her burned legs before referring her to Acid, so Tayui didn't think she was in any position to judge. She could judge the real monsters: the ones who left pure destruction in their paths, not just broken hearts and sad smiles.

"My boy," she began gravely, "loving her was wonderful; I never regretted it and never will. You probably have family all over these parts; her blood children went on to have their own families. Shae's four kids had more children of their own and I think there are a very distant great-grandchildren in the different packs. I know for certain that Dierdre Rhiannon was a scion of your mother's and she had a few kids, but I don't know where they went off to. Ophelia Nekane had some children of her own, too, when she was rather young if I remember well, but I don't know their names. Ophelia, Thanos, Satin, and Chael were your mother's children, but farther than that is a mystery to me." She paused and then added: "I do hope you find what you're looking for, Helix."

[/html]

Messages In This Thread