2 game wardens, 7 hunters and a cow...
((OOC: Sorry it's all short...))

"Oh!" Lloni jolted forward without thinking when the older female fell in the water, shuddering when she came up sneezing and laughing, glad that she was okay. She let out a tiny, friendly chirrup, her ears perked up and her tail wagging. She was glad that the older lady wasn't mad with her, and glad that she could laugh it off. She couldn't help but giggle when the other black female shook herself, some of the spray hitting her muzzle and making her laugh louder, semi-curled tail wagging faster and her feet peddling as she wiped her nose of the stray drops.

"I'm Lloni! Lloni Auger!" She introduced herself in a high, lilting tone. "Do you live here, Soran? I'm just passing through to get to Anathema territory. I'm thinking of joining up, but I dunno." She shrugged non-chalantly. Her yellow eyes regarded the little female-- no, wait, medium-sized female-- curiously before voicing a question.

"Is there a pack here? I didn't think this was claimed territory." She cocked her head to the side, one ear falling inside-out. "Or are you a Loner too?"

Messages In This Thread