2 game wardens, 7 hunters and a cow...
((OOC: Oh dear! Are you better now?))

Lloni listened intently to all that Soran had to say, tail swishing absent mindedly and one hand drifting up to pop her ear the right way again. Soran seemed nice enough, but there was something about her, as though she was plagued by worries and troubles. But then again, most people seemed to be haunted by something-- Lloni was lucky in her unblemished innocence, having grown up with only her parents, and the little she'd had to do with strange wolves had been amiable. She was pretty glad that she hadn't met anyone nasty yet, not because she couldn't handle it, but because she'd rather float through life as pleasantly as possible for as long as was possible.

"Oh, cool." Lloni replied when Soran explained what she was doing here. "I've never really done that since leaving home. I'm always on the move, I never stay anywhere longer than a day or two." She shrugged her massive shoulders. "After all, there's been so much to see. I was convinced I'd miss out on so much if I stopped for too long. It's sad, really. We've got all the intelligence of the humans that used to live here, but only a fraction of the life span. Isn't that sad? They got to study every inch of this world..." She trailed off, a faraway look in her eyes before she snapped back into reality. "Which is why I'm always reading the notes they left behind! " Her tail wagged a little and she gestured vaguely at her back pack.

"Anathema seems like my best option, unless I wanna hover for a year or two waiting for new packs to spring up. And their cooky-spooky customs kinda appeal to me. I mean, I don't believe any of the spiritual stuff, but it's a fascinating culture!" Her yellow eyes sparkled with delight and curiosity-- curiosity may have killed the cat, but it was also what kept the giant wolfdog going.

Her spirits dampened a little when Soran described her relationship with Naniko, and her tail dropped a touch. She nodded slowly, one hand running through her mane.

"Yeah, that makes sense. She's your ex-daughter-by-mate, and you care for her. Makes perfect sense." She paused for a moment, head tilting to the side again. "...Grandkids, eh? Wooh! I dunno if I'll ever even have kids, let alone grandkids."

"Uh-- yeah! 'S the only reason I'm awake. I'm more of a night owl than an early bird, if you catch my drift." She chuckled. "Hang on, I'll help out." She tossed her stick away, shucked off her back pack, and began to shift.

Her body seemed to collapse in on itself, her limbs shrinking, joints popping. Her hips changed to be better suited to walking on all-fours, her mane shrunk and all but disappeared. There were uncomfortable cracking noises as her hind legs changed shape, until eventually she was in Lupus form. Still giant, but-- less so. It all took about three minutes-- Lloni was fairly well-practiced.

"Right-o." Lloni shook out her pelt. "Easier to catch things like this, after all." She wagged her tail. "So! We gonna go kill squeaky prey things?"

Messages In This Thread