2 game wardens, 7 hunters and a cow...
((OOC: I'm glad you're better! Sorry I took so long, my 'net was down too. And hey, I try to think like a wolf when I write! 'Squeaky prey things' seemed like a wolfy way to say it~!))

Lloni nodded slowly, listening to Soran talk about the pack that used to inhabit the North, and book-swapping.

"Oh yeah, I heard the stories. My parents lived up near where Winnipeg was at, and even we got the news, eventually. I mean, jeez, that was a damn awful fire." She shook herself in an involuntary shiver. She perked her ears up at the mention of books, though. "Ooh, yeah! I gots fiction 'n' non-fiction, but nothin' in a series. I try not to read series', in case I can't find the connected books, y'know? I hate not know how stories end!" She let out a bark of laughter.

"Woah, if there's one thing I know, it's to never diss someone else's religion or other such beliefs. Y'know the humans had terrible wars over religion? Yeah, I'm not about to piss anyone off over them believing something I don't. Ican smile and nod as much as the next tactful athiest." She tilted her head when Soran asked her to send Naniko her love, should she join Anathema.

"Of course, Soran. I'll pass that along when I see her. I probably will, at some point." She smiled a little, voice so full of conviction and honesty that it was obvious that there was no way in hell that Naniko wouldn't get the message. She would've carried the message even if she didn't join Anathema. Even if she'd never gone near their territory, she would've made sure the message got to Naniko. She liked running cute little errands like that.

She nodded enthusiastically when Soran talked about her motherhood and grandchildren-- even great-grandchildren, which was amazing. She like kids, sure, but she just couldn't slow down to think of family life.

"I love puppies and all, but I've got so much to do! So far to go! I can't stop for a mate, let alone puppies. But hey, if I ever start to slow down then maybe. Or if I find a way to stay on the go. It'd be nice to have a kid to share my curiosity and follow in my footsteps, though. I guarantee, anyone descended from me will be too damn clever, and too damn curious for their own good." She chuckled a little, tail making soft swish sounds as it wagged.

Lloni made a loud snorting sound, pretending to be offended. "Pshaw, if it runs and squeaks, then it's a squeaky prey thing. I don't care what species it is." She shook out her coat and flashed a devilish grin. "Ooh! Did you know that the hare, a close relative of the rabbit, has a skull with sliding bone-plates to absorb the impact when another hare punches it in the face? Pretty awesome, huh?" She giggled.

"Right-o!" Lloni followed close behind Soran, nose twitching.

Messages In This Thread