On The Hunt
[html]<style type="text/css">
.freeb6 b {font-weight:bold; color:#0b1719; letter-spacing:1px; }
.freeb6-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px;}
.freeb6 p {text-indent:25px;padding:10px 25px 5px 26px;margin:0px;}
.freeb6 {width:400px;border:1px solid #2d4041;background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v26/K ... freeb6.png);background-position:bottom center;background-repeat:no-repeat;padding-bottom:60px;background-color:#a1b1b9;text-align:justify;margin:10px;font-family:georgia, serif;font-size:11px;line-height:12px;color:#2d4041;}
</style>

ooc murr

Galileo considered the man's proposal for a moment, shrugging himself before replying, 'If you don't mind, I doubt I'll get a co-rank by hunting rabbits all the time'. Even though his face was a picture of dead pan, a small smile secured his approval of the idea, and the amusement he found in his own comment. He stood, 'So, you know where to find the, I guess?' Galileo didn't, but if this male could show him he'd be grateful, since this male obviously had been here longer than Galileo himself.

The gentleman raised himself from his haunches with a shake of his body, he stretched his legs once by one as he spoke, 'I'm Gaileo Gray, by the way'. He smiled briefly at the accidental rhyme he had made, and then went back to plain facing his surroundings. His co-rank was one thing Iven wasn't helping him with. That was where Galileo drew the line, he wanted o get the co-rank on his own without his right hand man's help. Iven had assumed he'd never get the rank, but he was well on his way to getting it.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread