And the world spins madly on
[html]

Thanks for replying! <3 This post is rather quick.

The craftsman knew his patience, which was naturally short, would pay off when worked at. Soon enough he heard movement in the distance, in the opposite direction Jack had gone to drink. And scents of the stranger caught wind when orange eyes settled onto those of multicolored ones. The white female before him appeared almost as swiftly as water, elegant and refined. Had the coywolf been in any mood to do so, he'd have talked her into buying gems (still half encased in rock) to match her eyes.

But this wasn't business. As she approached and announced herself, inquiring to his visit. He grinned, despite the given circumstances, and offered a hand. "'Elo friend. Name's Bangle, 'a Cercatori d'Arte. That o'er there is Jack," His tongue was quick as he spoke. With his other hand he stuck a thumb out by the bank, through the trees where the creature stooped its large head to drink.

"'Fraid I can't stay long, but... I lost meh son, Nathaniel, y'see.." The coywolf's voice cracked near the end, but he cleared his throat as he let his words trail off. "I'm lookin' all o'er these land t'find 'im. Looks jus' like me." The more he explained, the more his heart wrenched and his gut lurched with fear. Bangle was worried he might never find his son, but it wasn't the end of the road yet. "Was won'drin if'n he's passed by 'ere at all." Then, Bangle looked out towards the river, and muttered. "'Poor thing, 'es jus' a pup.."

<style type="text/css">
.bangle_bonevine b {font-weight:bold; color:#000000; letter-spacing:1px; }
.bangle_bonevine .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.bangle_bonevine p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.bangle_bonevine {margin:0px auto; width:450px; background-color:none; background-image:url(http://img863.imageshack.us/img863/3535/banglebone.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:none; padding: 10px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread