the room, the sun and the sky
[html]

I'm sorry. I had to do this. Yes, with this table too. xD It's just such a derpy moment.

Sky's mind was in a flurry of thoughts and concerns, not to mention unwelcome but familliar voices. Ever since Shawchert had come home (she'd allowed him a place to stay in one of the spare bedrooms until he found a new place to live in, refusing to let up on him so easily) she'd spent as little time at home as possible, usually seen wandering the town when her ex was at home or out in the forest. She'd taken up hunting again, something she'd stopped doing upon returning to CdA, at least for a time. Sometimes old habits were the best to take one's mind off of worries.

Being in her secui form felt... odd. She'd hidden her clothes nearby under a bush to save them from damage during the hunt, stalking the prey in lupus form and making the catch as a secui beast. She now walked along in optime form, the doe she'd caught tied up in a sack and hauled along behind her. She'd been thinking with her eyes again, her stomach unable to handle the huge kill. So Sky had decided to bring it back for the pack; at least they'd find a use for it, so it wouldn't go to waste.

As she marched along the pathway home, she heard something... interesting. Baying, like sheep... and whining? A baffled expression crossed her face and she hauled the doe off the path towards where the sound was coming from. Soon enough she came across... an interesting sight. A sheep... eating a wolf.

Sky dropped the kill and crossed her arms, brows pinched together but risen in utterly baffled confusion. After a few moments of silently watching this, she smirked. The herd was hovering nearby, watching with sheepy interest, not really moving away despite the two wolves present. Brave sheep. She thought with amusement before reaching into her bag and hauling out a rope.

Tying the rope into a loop, she came up around behind the offending critter and tsked her tongue against her teeth, to catch its attention before looping the rope around its neck and holding it steady. Once sure the sheep was done with its 'meal', she smirked down to the dark-furred male, obviously amused and fully prepared to tease him if he proved friendly enough.

I fought it off. You're safe now. She mused, voice ringing teasingly, beautifully as usual. I must admit, I've never seen a wolf being hunted by a sheep before. What's it like to be a herbivor's dinner? Oh Sky, you mean old nasty, you. Stop teasing the poor boy.

<style type="text/css">
.retardsky b {font-weight:bold; color:#cd5c5c; letter-spacing:1px; }
.retardsky .ooc {font-style:italic; padding:8px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.retardsky p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.retardsky {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#ffffff; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/BKPlK.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 272px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread