the room, the sun and the sky
[html]

BAHAHAHAHA. Also, yay it's you! <3

Of course Micah was embarassed — Micah was always embarrassed — but to be fighting a losing battle to a creature made of cotton earned a place somewhere near the top of his most humiliating moments. Behind when he'd fallen on Evelyn, definitely. And behind when he'd fallen in the river that one time... and that other time, with the panic attack — no, wait, not that panic attack, the other one. Yeah, definitely after that one, but maybe the first, too...

To his aid came a woman of great spunk and beauty, and within seconds she openly mocked him and smirked the most cruel of smiles, or naturally that was how Micah would interpret it. His viciously curling mop of white-streaked hair now freed from the sheep's grasp, the cowardly Lykoi peered up at the Katruk with a terrible frown; in his expression lingered no signs of amusement nor skepticism at being mocked. No, there was only fear and embarrassment, and had his ivory-flecked onyx coat not so thickly covered the skin beneath, she might have seen him glow red as the setting sun. Chocolate eyes searched elsewhere, the boy stuttered a long moment as he attempted to apologize, or greet her, or thank her, or something, he didn't even know what, but nothing in the line of choked noise was intelligible enough to be a word. Eyes on the ground, he got up slowly — more to make sure he did not fall, for his knees knocked something awful and his body shook as if his pounding heart was enough to rattle him like an earthquake.

"I-I-I, y-y-y-you , I-I-I, y-y-y-you, u-u-ummm," he mumbled, hiding quickly behind saliva-soaked bangs, his fingers wiggling within each other. "I-I-I'm s-so, so sorry, I-I didn't mean to in-inconvenience you— I-I-I mean, n-not that I-I didn't appreciate it, I-I just... I, um... I..."

The tremors that shook his bones suddenly grew worse, and in his stomach was a nausea great enough to drive him running for fear she'd have to watch him throw up, if only he could get his legs to move... Should he leave? Should he stay, because he was grateful? She hated him. She had to hate him, he was such a fool. Somewhere drifting about was Storm Lily's cackling laughter, and in her ghostly whispers were insults a thousand times worse than any Sky could offer.

<style>
.rainsoundmooc {font-family: arial; font-style:italic; color:#000000;}
.rainsoundmcred {font-family: arial; font-style:italic; color:#000000; text-align:right; font-size:8px;}
.rainsoundm p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.rainsoundm b {color:#FAF85B; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.0em #FE0100; letter-spacing:.1px;}
.rainsoundm {font-family: 'Cousine', arial, serif; font-size:11px; color:#707070; letter-spacing:.1px; word-spacing:.1px; line-height:13px; text-align: justify; margin:0px auto; margin:5px auto; width:500px;}
.rainsoundminner{background-color:#000; background-image:url(http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... dmicah.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:20px 0px 90px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; width:500px; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread