the room, the sun and the sky
[html]

WC:000+ - Aaand back to a more normal table. :3

When the poor tagic boy finally stopped squirming long enough to get up, Sky thought maybe he'd come to his senses. She was wrong; it only led up to a series of stuttered apologies and thank-you's... at least, that was what she figured he was saying. She could've sworn she'd heard a 'sorry' and 'appreciate' in there somewhere. She couldn't help but smile with almost youthful amusement. This was totally something her late beloved would've ended up doing, back when she was a younger wolf. Now she looked at the dark male with almost a fond glint in her amused blue eyes, if only for the fonder memory of her deceased love he gave her.

Cool your jets, Sparta. I'm just teasin', is all. She smiled ironically and tilted her head slightly. As D'Arte's Medic, it would've been unfortunate for me as well as you if you'd been hurt, let alone in my company. A logical answer but spoken almost dryly, as if she were biting her tongue for something else not to be said. An insult, maybe, but probably not for the sheep-bitten male here. No, just one of the voices getting their say in. That's all that would be. Crazy Shaman Sky was known for such tendancies lately, making her a right terrible hero type.

You sheep-tamer is called Sky, by the way. Sky Katruk. I assume by your scent that you belong to my pack. It wasn't a question and her suspicious sapphire eyes coldly dared him to admit otherwise. She wasn't the wolf you wanted to run into if you happened to be an intruder on D'Arte's lands. That temper was dangerous and her suspicious nature made it all the more lethal at times.

<style>
.SKRai-K-01 .ooc {font-size:10px; font-style:italic;}
.SKRai-K-01 p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.SKRai-K-01 b {font-family:verdana; color:#312621; text-shadow:#64544c 0px 0px 2px; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.SKRai-K-01 {background-color:#bbaca5; font-family: verdana, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; font-size:11px; line-height:16px;width:428px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img696.imageshack.us/img696/1426/sky1w.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 372px 0px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; border-radius:8px; } .SKRai-K-01-border {width:430px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:8px;}</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread