the room, the sun and the sky
[html]

Even despite all his stuttering and utterly making a complete fool of himself, she was not upset with him — or, at least she didn't seem it. That look in her eyes harbored such a warm fondness that he was not at all sure what to do with himself or how to react to it. He was used to that sort of look, in a way, for his sisters always possessed eyes full of love no matter who they looked at. This Sky, as she introduced herself to be, was not one of the hippie sisters however, and thus he was petrified with confusion.

He bowed his head, still playing nervously with his fingers. "I-I-I'm Micah," he mumbled at the ground. "M-Micah Lykoi, ma'am, I-Immaginazione... I, um... Th-thank you for your help, I just... um..."

He trailed off a moment, his body trembling more vigorously once again as he searched his thoughts for words that would make him seem less an idiot. She was a medic? Surely she was smart, brilliant even, and what was he? A silly shaking boy with a can of paint. He felt inferior, heartbreakingly inferior; what use was a skill like his? Did he even have an impact on the pack he called home? Did they even know he exist? Worse of all, did Skye regret allowing him to stay?

"I-I-I'm just a painter," he shrugged, staring still at the ground. "I-I wish I was a medic, b-but I can't even get away from a sheep... I'm not really good at anything... I-I'm sorry for i-inconveniencing you, m-ma'am, I won't do it again..."

<style>
.micahsunriseooc {font-style:italic; color:#000000;}
.micahsunrisecred {font-style:italic; color:#000000; text-align:right; font-size:8px;}
.micahsunrise p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.micahsunrise b {color:#C16D48; text-shadow: 0.0em 0.0em 0.1em #E9B567; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.micahsunrise {font-family: georgia; font-size:12px; color:#DE9858; letter-spacing:.2px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:15px; text-align: justify; margin:0px auto; margin:5px auto; width:500px;}
.micahsunriseinner {background-color:#FEEF91; background-image:url(http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... cahsun.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 160px 0px; border:1px solid #; width:500px; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread