the room, the sun and the sky
[html]

WC:000+ - Derp.

Micah. He was a visual artist, by his rank's meaning. Also a confirmed member of the pack. Polite and shy, nervous for little reason, or so she thought. That dangerous look in sapphire eyes faded and she eased up a bit, giving the sheep she held a firm tug when it tried to wander away. She allowed him a moment to collect himself before he spoke again, shrugging and hiding his eyes from her. His words told her he was envious, maybe even shamed by his own rank. Then he apologized again and her ears flicked, showing very slight irritation. She wasn't as patient as she used to be.

Relax, Micah. She tsked, her tongue clicking against her teeth due to the piercing there. Don't sell yourself short, either. I maybe be a medic by my co-rank but I'm a singer first. She admitted, though she felt a tug at her chest mentioning it. She hadn't really preformed in a long time, not since the... incident. D'Arte's made for the creative creatures. Being a painter is a skill worth some pride. It's something not many wolves can actually manage past stick figures. She mused, smiling wisely.

She glanced over at the sheep crowding nearby, wondering where they'd come from. I'll bring a few back for the barn. Surely their wool will come in handy. She thought clearly, for once. The hair-muncher she held bayed its protest to being tied up, though she ignored it; sheep were apparently much more docile than her goat back home, Casper. At least these things didn't have horns.

<style>
.SKRai-K-01 .ooc {font-size:10px; font-style:italic;}
.SKRai-K-01 p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.SKRai-K-01 b {font-family:verdana; color:#312621; text-shadow:#64544c 0px 0px 2px; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.SKRai-K-01 {background-color:#bbaca5; font-family: verdana, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; font-size:11px; line-height:16px;width:428px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img696.imageshack.us/img696/1426/sky1w.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 372px 0px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; border-radius:8px; } .SKRai-K-01-border {width:430px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:8px;}</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread