the room, the sun and the sky
[html]

Feel free to PP them to wherever they're goin'. ^^

Vaguely reassured, the Immaginazione emerged forth from the tangle of curls that hid him so well. No, he did not understand why Sky was still taking the time to speak with him, nor had his curiosity why she would bother with him at all cease in the least. She suggested a deal; a puzzled, fearful look crossed his features instantaneously, expecting something cruel or harsh to try to "shape him up," but it occurred to him slowly she meant no harm. An offer to show him the pack's barn, to meet her pet and make nice with the sheep who had so difficultly pursued him — Micah shook amidst his thoughts, worried whether he could accomplish anything at all that she so subtly wished him to.

He noted the strange look she sent the rest of the flock — hungry, envious even — but could not even begin to guess her thoughts, thus he remained silent.

"I... I don't know, ma'am," he mumbled, occupying his eyes with the flock rather than her own. She'd given him things to do, but what was there in return? Personal growth? Even Micah knew he needed it, but he was much too fearful to do anything about it on his own. "I... I can try, I-I guess..." Sheepishly and with trembling fingers he took the line from her, stumbling away quickly when the cottonball drew in close. As if teasing the poor helpless fool, the sheep began to follow him about, always scattering the boy away despite the rope that held the two together.

"Le-le-lead the wa-wa-way," Micah gurgled somewhere in between.

<style>
.micahtearitdownooc {font-style:italic; color:#000000;}
.micahtearitdown p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.micahtearitdown b {color:#B5DCEF; text-shadow: 0.0em 0.0em 0.1em #332138; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.micahtearitdown {font-family: georgia; font-size:12px; color:#223D56; letter-spacing:.2px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:15px; text-align: justify; margin:0px auto; margin:5px auto; width:450px;}
.micahtearitdowninner{background-color:#59A6D0; background-image:url(http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... table3.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:150px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #223D56; width:450px; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-bordervu-radius:10px; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread