throw me a bone, feed me a line
[html]
pray to your god, open your heart

Wheeeee :>

An unfamiliar sound drew Larkspur’s attention, and he turned to spot the approaching stranger. She was distinctly coyote, and smelled distinctly like Sirius. The wolf snorted bullishly, displeased with his leaders taste in women. A mongrel was one thing, but to bring in tiny little things? Of course, he would say nothing of the matter. Salsola valued privacy and obedience above all, and he had no desire to push his personal views on his unforgiving Boss. The Arbiter frowned at the coyote’s display, though it was enough respect to keep him from being unnecessarily cruel to her.

“If y’plan to greet me, y’best do it as we do it here.” Sirius certainly must have explained that much, he reasoned. Rowan tossed a small rock into the nearby woods and then stood, advancing towards Larkspur quietly. She displayed the proper demeanor of a slave, though her head remained high and her step was well-measured. Of all those who wore the ring, she alone was able to get away with small things like this—at least around Larkspur. He tilted his head back to listen to her murmur German, and replied in the same tongue. Holen Sie sich Wasser.”

The massive male turned back to the coyote woman, orange eyes taking her in as he might a race-horse. “You from that clan?” He asked, distaste clear on his tongue.

<style type="text/css">
.larktext .lyrics {font-size:22px; font-weight:bold; font-family: 'Special Elite', arial, serif; letter-spacing:-1px; word-spacing:4px; text-transform:uppercase; text-align:center;}
.larktext .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-face:italic; font-size:10px; text-align:right;}
.larktext p {text-indent:25px; padding:1px 1px; margin:0px;}
.larktext {margin:0px auto; width:450px; background-color:none; background-image:url(); background-position:top right; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:none; padding: 10px 0px 0px 0px; font-family: times, sans-serif; font-size:14px; line-height:14px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
.larktext .separator{width:400px; border-bottom:1px dotted #000000; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}

</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread