hand covers bruise.
[html]

(399) hi i has a bad post for you :[ also assumed e'erybody came over to the island, but was vague and non-specific for the most part. xD PM me if you gaiz need me to change anything. O;

Though the sable woman occupied herself with a precursory investigation of the isle, impatience brewed in her. This was a part of Salsola's claim, and it was yet unknown to her -- she wanted to pore over every inch of it, learning it with a dedication she had never shown to any place before. Inferni and Anathema were but temporary homes to her, though the latter might have been hers forever. Eterne had been explored, but she hadn't dedicated herself to the place. Survival was easy there, and she had been kept and provided for, anyway. Why inspect the slums and hovels away from the cliffs and caves? She had never had a reason to explore there, and so it was as unknown to her as the lands across the sea itself, halfway around the world. Salsola, however, was entirely different. This was her place, and she would know it as intimately as her own body.

The coyote turned back to the shore after long minutes, seeking the distant figures. They moved in the ocean, little more than bobbing heads and the occasional arm, save one, who was absurdly high above the waves -- the hybrid squinted, and realized this one rode on Darijus's very back. She laughed aloud, shaking her head. It was a few moments more she spent watching the figures in the water before turning back to the island, pacing slowly down the beach and back up again before turning back to the figures, which were now climbing onto the beach, most of them sodden save for Denver, who had been the one to ride Darijus.

Maggie was first toward her, and The Auxiliary responded to the other woman's greeting with a half-formed smile, chartreuse eyes drawn toward the others. They were all wet, as she had been. The minutes on the sand were drying her fur quickly, but already the sable woman could see this would not do if they were to carry things to and from the island, unless those things happened to be waterproof, which was highly unlikely. How is everyone? Wet? There was a sharpened edge of amusement in her tone, perhaps something of an attempt to lessen her restlessness and irritation with caustic humor. This island belongs to Salsola, she began, hardly waiting for a response to her question. I'd like to know every corner of it.

<style>
@import url(http://sleepyglow.net/rp/profile.css);
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread