hammer and nails
[html]

After another few moments of critical analysis of his work on the doors, Temo gathered up his tools and carefully placed them in their bag. A quick cleanup of the area where they worked and putting away the wood that was used to set the doors while they were worked on. The scraps Temo placed into what looked like a fire wood pile.

Temo nods at Saul, "Trenton, hmm," he said, "No, Jace and I live up by Westville. We have a nice house that survived the years of neglect pretty well." He picked up the bag of tools and slinged it over his shoulder. "Look me up if you need anything else." Temo said to Saul as they part company and go separate directions, one with his horse, the other with his tools. "You can leave a note on my door if our paths refuse to cross at the time." he finished and waved as he turned and padded off towards home.

<style type="text/css">
.Temo-spider b {font-weight:bold; color:#021F2B; letter-spacing:1px; }
.Temo-spider .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.Temo-spider p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.Temo-spider {margin:0px auto; width:320px; background-color:#548B54; background-image:url(http://img717.imageshack.us/img717/2941/temospider2.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #548B54; padding: 10px 0px 207px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#FFFFFF; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread