[M]y [P]ersonal soldier boy
Okay okay okay, what In the hell was he going to do. Sure werewolves weren’t too uncommon in this day and age, and yeah he was supposed to keep it a secret, and yeah he’d run the risk of spreading the curse, gift whatever to her even if it was extremely rare if things went that far. He groaned as his body betrayed him another time, head arching toward the ceiling in a silent howl, his tail bursting forth behind him, swishing idly on it’s own. Why oh why did he have to do this so close to the full moon, and why did she have this effect on him, of all the women he had ever met not a one had caused such a reaction with him.

Finally he sighed heavily, as he leaned over the vanity, looking at himself in disgust, he’d ruin it he knew it, his ears had moved up toward the top of his head, and where unmistakably that of a wolfs. A whimper escaped him and he cut it off quickly. If this kept up he’d transform tonight, no he’d have to get her out of here somehow.

Saluce finally opened the door to the bathroom, his jeans back up but with a cut out in the back now for the swishing tail behind him. Another pair of jeans ruined for casual use but that was the least of his worries. His nose smelled the alcohol before he saw the empty container, and his nose smelled her, for the first time drinking in her feminine scent. God he was smitten whether he liked it or not, but he couldn’t dwell on it.

“Um Taylor, I didn’t really want to show you this right now but seems I have no choice,” there was no way around it, she’d see the changes and she’d run from his home screaming like a lunatic and never to be heard from again.

“I’m a werewolf”

Messages In This Thread