[M]y [P]ersonal soldier boy
[html]

WC:aww poor wolf boy needs his ears scratched

Eyes watched his object of attraction, focusing in on her reaction as his tail hung behind him still, unmoving. He was expecting a loud scream, a punch and hearing her footsteps running down the steps, probably still screaming bloody murder. Interestingly enough the last human who had found this out had done just that, she had ran screaming bloody murder until he had found her and tried to explain that he wasn't like the werewolves in the movies. In the end she moved away from town and never really spoke to him again. So it was with a bit of apprehension he observed her and her reaction. When she backed off he had assumed the screaming was about to start but it never came. Only a wag of a finger and a curious look at him.

His ears folded back against his head in a wolfish manner as her hand approached them, it wasn't an aggressive, more submissive, and he inwardly cringed as he felt her hand slowly run over the furred appendages that sat high atop his head. A slow tug evoked a small whine of irritation and pain, those ears weren’t pull toys!

And then her form retreated again as the shock of what she had felt overwhelmed her. He wanted to reach out no matter what she said and wrap his arms around her and nuzzle her but he just stood there looking embarrassed, the redness spreading across his face as evidence of such. Slowly though his tail twitched behind him in some semblance of wagging at her, hoping her head was allowing her to slowly start to accept this. After all he had just met her again and would have loved to got to know her so much better before springing this on her.

“I'm... Sorry, it's just so close to the full moon, and with you near me I couldn't keep my concentration on resisting the change,” his eyes darted around the room before returning back to her, his hand rubbing the back of his neck. God he needed a drink, he suddenly moved with a purpose grabbing that bottle she had eyed earlier, his back turned to her, tail swishing behind him, he screwed off the top and started to just inhale the liquor. Probably wouldn't help his transformation, but who cared now.

Image courtesy of Frau Böb@Flickr; table by the Mentors!

<style>
.ST-K-01 .ooc {font-size:10px; font-style:italic;}
.ST-K-01 p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.ST-K-01 b {font-family:verdana; color:#ffffff; text-shadow:#000000 0px 0px 2px; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.ST-K-01 {background-color:#cec6a2; font-family: verdana, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; line-height:16px; width:500px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img24.imageshack.us/img24/7827/sal1.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 180px 0px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; border-radius:8px; } .ST-K-01-border {width:502px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:8px;}p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread