X-Mas in July
[html]Totally wasn't going to do this so soon, until someone else did, but whatever.

ZERO! I made you shiny things. Now, I am really bad with any form of photomanipulation, so I did more than one avatar to make up for it. Three, to be exact. The first and third ones are crap, and they're also the ones I had to do the most work on. >.> The third especially — the fur was far too light originally.

AND FOR YOUR TABLE —[/html]
[html]
Out of character text here.

Barrett Poer de Aika XIII

Coding has made my brain go numb. Again. As usual. ANYWAYS. I wanted to try and get all of the colours into the table itself (I love colours), and I couldn't think of a quote. I also had another version, but it was ugly. I don't like to give out ugly. So yes. Yes, here is your table. And I love you for being so awesome.

Your bold is hardcoded with the quote marks (thank you, Sie!), so you don't necessarily have to include them. I assume you'll end up with double quotes if you do. You can always take that out. And feel free to change fonts/colors/sizes/etc (including the text-shadow on your bold font).

Image © wwarby@flickr [LINK] · Font — Just Me Again Down Here
<style>
.bpdaXIII-graffiti {width:450px;margin:0px auto;font-family:Verdana, arial, sans-serif;font-size:12px;line-height:15px;letter-spacing:.5px;word-spacing:1px;}
.bpdaXIII-graffiti .ooc {text-align:right;font-size:10px;padding:0px;margin:0px;line-height:11px;letter-spacing:.25px;word-spacing:.5px;}
.bpdaXIII-graffiti .content {text-align:justify;background-color:#5a4227;border:1px solid #ffffff;outline:1px solid #000000;padding:250px 10px 10px;color:#201708;background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/EMFsm.png);background-position:top left;background-repeat:no-repeat;font-size:12px;line-height:15px;letter-spacing:.5px;word-spacing:1px;}
.bpdaXIII-graffiti .content .name {text-align:center;font-family: 'Just Me Again Down Here', arial, serif;font-size:49px;color:#e8a605;text-shadow: 0px 0px 3px #000000;padding:0px;margin:0px;padding-bottom:9px;text-indent:0px;background-image:none;}
.bpdaXIII-graffiti .wc {text-align:right;font-size:10px;padding:0px;margin:0px;line-height:11px;letter-spacing:.25px;word-spacing:.5px;}
.bpdaXIII-graffiti .credits {text-align:center;font-size:10px;padding:0px;margin:0px;line-height:12px;letter-spacing:.25px;word-spacing:.5px;}
.bpdaXIII-graffiti .credits a:link, .bpdaXIII-graffiti .credits a:visited {font-size:10px;text-decoration:none;}
.bpdaXIII-graffiti .credits a:active, .bpdaXIII-graffiti .credits a:hover {font-size:10px;text-decoration:none;border-bottom:1px dotted;}
.bpdaXIII-graffiti .content b {color:#1591a1;letter-spacing:1px;word-spacing:1px;text-shadow: 0px 0px 3px #000000;}
.bpdaXIII-graffiti .content p {text-indent:30px;background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/NrapD.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:top left;}
.bpdaXIII-graffiti .content b:before {content:open-quote;}
.bpdaXIII-graffiti .content b:after {content:close-quote;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread