X-Mas in July
My Xmas in july was KIKI, whom i love very very very much. I feel bad that i don't have my tablet pen so i could draw her something, but i should be getting a new one soon(so when i do,i'll more than likely go all out for you a second time <3)

Here's what i produced in the meantime. (i've done this theme before, can you tell? Ask Marit lol.)
feel free to edit the codes and the colors and fonts and shiznog.

Avvie:
[Image: raveavvie.png]
http://i776.photobucket.com/albums/yy46/We...2/raveavvie.png

Signature:
[Image: ravequesigg.png]
http://i776.photobucket.com/albums/yy46/We...ravequesigg.png

TABLES:
[html]

OOC here! Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Donec rhoncus, erat at egestas congue, leo felis ultricies sapien, quis pretium mi nibh nec erat.

You forgot to tell me how much you love me before you left me to rot inside my mind. Why can't we just say things that we both want to say without silence between us two, or mixed signals that attach me to you like glue? We fully understand, yet completely misunderstand each other, and we expect to have the world under our feet, bowing in front of us and letting us take it over just like that. You know, I like this world where we rule all, because in the end, it's just you and me at the top of the world, nobody else. In the end, we will win, and let's keep it that way, without the lack of communication that we tend to fall prey to at times.

You forgot to tell me how much you love me before you left me to rot inside my mind. Why can't we just say things that we both want to say without silence between us two, or mixed signals that attach me to you like glue? We fully understand, yet completely misunderstand each other, and we expect to have the world under our feet, bowing in front of us and letting us take it over just like that. You know, I like this world where we rule all, because in the end, it's just you and me at the top of the world, nobody else. In the end, we will win, and let's keep it that way, without the lack of communication that we tend to fall prey to at times.

Image by J; table by the Mentors!

<style>
.rave-smex1 p.ooc {text-indent:50px; font-style:italic; font-size:10px; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
.rave-smex1 p {padding:5px 10px; margin:0px; text-indent:45px;}
.rave-smex1 b {color:#850707; letter-spacing:.5px; font-family:times new roman, times, serif; font-size:14px; }
.rave-smex1 .name { width:10px; height:55px; float:left;}
.rave-smex1 {background-color:#050504; background-image:url(http://i776.photobucket.com/albums/yy46 ... table1.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #AC5A10; outline:1px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#AC5A10; letter-spacing:.-.5px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:18px; width:450px; text-align:left; padding:150px 0px 10px 0px; margin:0px auto; }
</style>[/html]

[html]

OOC here! Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Donec rhoncus, erat at egestas congue, leo felis ultricies sapien, quis pretium mi nibh nec erat.

<style>
.rave-smex2 p.ooc {text-indent:50px; font-style:italic; font-size:10px; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
.rave-smex2 p {padding:5px 10px; margin:0px; text-indent:45px;}
.rave-smex2 b {color:#850707; letter-spacing:.5px; font-family:times new roman, times, serif; font-size:14px; }
.rave-smex2 .name { width:10px; height:55px; float:left;}
.rave-smex2 {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i776.photobucket.com/albums/yy46 ... vetab3.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #bc1a03; outline:1px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#bc1a03; letter-spacing:.-.5px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:18px; width:450px; text-align:left; padding:150px 0px 10px 0px; margin:0px auto; }
</style>[/html]

[html]

<style>
.rave-smex3 p.ooc {text-indent:50px; font-style:italic; font-size:10px; }
.rave-smex3 p {padding:5px 10px; margin:0px; text-indent:45px;}
.rave-smex3 b {color:#850707; letter-spacing:.5px; font-family:times new roman, times, serif; font-size:14px; }
.rave-smex3 .name { width:10px; height:55px; float:left;}
.rave-smex3 {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i776.photobucket.com/albums/yy46 ... vetab2.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #c05000; outline:1px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#c05000; letter-spacing:.-.5px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:18px; width:450px; text-align:left; padding:190px 0px 10px 0px; margin:0px auto; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread