X-Mas in July
My X-Mas in July person was- Songan Ohiteka Amara-

Avatar- I really cannot do very good photomanips so I got just a regular wolf and then one that I did a manip to. You can choose either one though.

If you use this one, make sure to credit glogster.com-
[Image: 27311926.jpg] [Image: white-11.jpg]

Signature- I have never done a signature before so I really hope this doesn't suck ! If you don't like it I could attempt to make a new one for you ?

[Image: masque10.jpg]

Table- I don't know how to do text tables so hopefully this is good for you. You said you wanted native crafts and I am pretty sure that dream catchers fall under that category. If not you could always let me know and I will do you a different one (:

[html]
Out of Character Chit-Chat (:

Oh it was such a lovely day. I lay in the shade, watching the wind rustle the leaves in the trees. I smiled, my back was wet from the dew in grass. The shadows of the leaves on the trees created a strange pattern on my skin.

I sighed, "Why can't every day be like this?" the world may never know Oh what a strange though, yes, a very strange thought. For if everyday was like this one, then no one would have any troubles. Everything would be good. But no one would want to work, for the beauty outside was so alluring! No, everyday couldn't be like this. And that my dear, that was a shame.

<style type="text/css">

.songan-craft83 b {font-weight:bold; color:#ffffff; }
.songan-craft83 p {text-indent:25px; padding:0; margin:0px;}
.songan-craft83 {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#000000; border:6px solid #EE9A4D; padding: 325px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:1.2em; color:#EE9A4D; line-height:1.3em; text-align:justify;background-image:url(http://i47.servimg.com/u/f47/15/57/31/07/800px-11.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat;}
.songan-craft83 .text {border-top:3px solid #EE9A4D;}
.songan-craft83 .pad {padding:15px}
.songan-craft83 .ooc {font-style:italic;border-bottom:3px solid #EE9A4D;}
</style>[/html]

Code:
[dohtml]<div class="songan-craft83"><div class="text"><div class="ooc pad">Out of Character Chit-Chat (:</div>
<div class="ic pad">
<p>
Oh it was such a lovely day. I lay in the shade, watching the wind rustle the leaves in the trees. I smiled, my back was wet from the dew in grass. The shadows of the leaves on the trees created a strange pattern on my skin. </p>
<p>I sighed, <b>"Why can't every day be like this?"</b> <i>the world may never know</i> Oh what a strange though, yes, a very strange thought. For if everyday was like this one, then no one would have any troubles. Everything would be good. But no one would want to work, for the beauty outside was so alluring! No, everyday couldn't be like this. And that my dear, that was a shame. <p>
</p>
</div></div>
<style type="text/css">

.songan-craft83 b {font-weight:bold; color:#ffffff;  }
.songan-craft83 p {text-indent:25px; padding:0; margin:0px;}
.songan-craft83 {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#000000;  border:6px solid #EE9A4D; padding: 325px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:1.2em; color:#EE9A4D; line-height:1.3em; text-align:justify;background-image:url(http://i47.servimg.com/u/f47/15/57/31/07/800px-11.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat;}
.songan-craft83 .text {border-top:3px solid #EE9A4D;}
.songan-craft83 .pad {padding:15px}
.songan-craft83 .ooc {font-style:italic;border-bottom:3px solid #EE9A4D;}
</style>[/dohtml]

Messages In This Thread