buy the city sell the farm
[html]

A ghost in the system, and angel on the stairs.

Once pleasantries were exchanged, Tayui hoped Anu would be comfortable enough with her to swap stories. Certainly, she had told Sirius she had joined Salsola to destroy herself and the fact remained. But out here, she wasn't trying to become anything or be anyone. She could be who she was without the suffocating reminder of the pack. She knew the pack valued secrecy and privacy, but that had only made her misery grow worse.

So, when Anu asked how she was doing, Tayui could not find an answer. She shrugged in reply, unsure how to express her melancholy state of mind without actually saying anything. She wanted to say she wasn't fine, that she was rather distressed but nonetheless content to watch the sun set; and that she had felt tired as of late. There was no way she could pile all of that on to Anu, whom she had not seen for more than three years.

I'm doing well, she replied. But I think this sunset is just the pick me up I needed, she replied. To this she added, with a cheeky smirk: and you too, of course. What have you been up to since Twilight Vale? She could smell the scent of another pack, Crimson Dreams, on Anu. Although she had heard of the pack, she didn't know it well enough. Besides, she'd rather dwell in the past for just a little bit longer if she could.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread