buy the city sell the farm
[html]

Blue eyes looked out at the harsh globe, even in its decent she could not stare at it for more then a few moments. It left dots in her gaze, and she blinked them away as she turned to watched the pale hued features of her long lost friend. There was a saddened tone that could be sensed, but it was hardly clear enough for the Dreamer to place a true concern upon it. Not enough for her to question. The name of the old pack made Anu realize how long ago it was that she had seen Tayui. Had they both been on this side of the mountain range all this time? She could hardly believe it. Anu scolded herself for not searching for the bi-colored eyed woman's company seasons and seasons ago.

I have been living in the decedent of the Vale, Crimson Dreams. I think the next will be my third winter, but time has a way of running away from me these days. She spoke in a slow and reflective way. It had been so long, and they both seemed tired. My sons were born there, last fall. I am their second in command and elder. She smiled softly and then raised the question, And you?

<style type="text/css">
.anujuly01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#e9eae7; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #81837d; }
.anujuly01 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.anujuly01 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#c9cdc6; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... c9cdc6.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #81837d; padding: 100px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#4e504a; letter-spacing:.5px; word-spacing:.8x; line-height:12.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
~

[/html]

Messages In This Thread