planting in the early morning
[html]

sorry for the delay! <3

Skye's ears perked in interest as Taliesin mentioned an earlier harvest, and that he had many herbs at home - was he a sort of gardener as well, she thought? He certainly knew how to deal with plants and take care of them as well as planting them, she noted as she looked over the garlic with approval. They were spaced properly away from each other so their roots wouldn't get tangled, and seemed to already have been watered.

The information that the white member departed was also quite interesting to Skye, and she listened with bright eyes - the part about paper especially got her attention, and she made a mental note to herself to perhaps look in the library or ask around as for how to make paper out of the garlic. Looking at them, however, she could guess how.

She nodded slowly. "Thank you, Tal - and yes, I think I'm going to have to build a fence around the garden soon. Some of the berries and plants are slightly toxic to canines, and I don't want to give Sky more patients than she needs," she said, her tone light and friendly. She then listened as he mentioned a library about herbs and their uses - Skye and her love of plants had been vying for something like this, considering the library in Halifax, although informative, was also limited. She grinned at the white wolf and thanked him again.

Then the subject went to her pups, and a pang of sadness hit her when she thought of Nathaniel, but shook it out. She had to keep her facade up; she didn't know why, but she didn't want the members of Cercatori d'Arte to know about the disappearance of her pup. She put on a smile. "They're doing wonderfully - they're learning to speak, and I keep seeing Erzulie trying to hunt mice," she said truthfully. Her mind then switched to Liam, Taliesin's son, who was the oldest pup in the pack. "And how's little Liam doing?"

<style type="text/css">
.skyefreebe01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#fefbee; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #333e46; }
.skyefreebe01-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#485259; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #cde4f3; text-align:center;}
.skyefreebe01 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.skyefreebe01 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#cde4f3; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... ree001.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px solid #fefbee; padding: 0px 0px 165px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#485259; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.skyefreebe01-border1 {width:506px; border:1px solid #485259; margin:0 auto;}
.skyefreebe01-line1 {width:470px; border-bottom:1px dotted #b5cee0; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
#300+
[/html]

Messages In This Thread