planting in the early morning
((I may not be able to finish any healing threads, but I certainly can finish gardening threads. Maybe Tal should go for that co-rank instead, so CdA can have two gardeners... LOL))

He smiled at the leader, his tail wagging behind him. "I'm no carpenter,Miss Skye, but I could help when you want to build that fence. I helped your mate build the caravan." His eyes shone with pride that his few talents were appreciated. She spoke of her pups, and he grinned. He remembered hunting with Liam as he grew old enough to be interested. When she asked about his boy, his smile faltered somewhat.

"Liam... well, he's hit that point in life where he knows everything already. He was here for a few minutes.... but like he said... He's not into the tree hugging. He won't follow in my mother's steps, sadly. My mother, Deuce, she was a great healer. She was adopted by her tribe's bard when her own parents had passed on. I learned my love of stories from her, and I also learned what I know of plants and healing from her. And Liam just has no interest in it." He shrugged sadly, then brightened up again.

"Are there any other plants you'd like to see planted in the garden? I know you're busy with your pups, but I blazed a small trail between my house and the garden, so I could come down this way daily. I could do that planting you're too busy to do." His tail wagged at the thought.

Messages In This Thread