Let me the one to say, 'I'm not Jesus'
[html]

ooc: little nephew Janos plz. +5

Mars had left and taken his children with him in his otter sling that he had made from the skins that surprisingly had been brought by Bartholomew. Where Bartholomew found the otters and how he had done such a great job of skinning them was beyond Mars himself because he knew that Bart wasn't the best man at that type of stuff that required him to be gentle with what he was doing. It was hard for the pups to stay quiet and for them to stop moving so much. Mars had yelled at them a few times to stop and chill out, but about three minutes would go by before they would start up again. Mars understood Krystalle's frustration. They didn't understand to listen yet, and it was getting ridiculous to both of the first time parents. Mars was also mounted on his steed, since he had needed the extra legs for things that he might find while he was out. At some point, he tried to sing to keep the children entertained with him and to maybe to fall asleep or something.

Mars had taken them outside of CD for the first time today, and the two kids pretty much just poked their heads out of the sling and watched as they bounced along. Amon's mismatched eyes (one eye had already started to get lighter than the other) looked around and he barked at his dad about something that made little to no sense. Mars looked back at the boy whom looked very much like Mars. What? he asked the pup whom would repeat what he said, which was just guttural sounds. Something about being hungry or something of the sort. It was either hungry, or play. He figured it might have been play, so the male pulled Vox to a stop and then he dismounted and took the sling off of his back and let the children on the ground. You two stay within my sight. I'm not kidding. he spoke to both of them, whom would jump on each other and start to wrestle in front of him. Mars would find himself a large boulder to sit on while he watched his daughter and son play, and Vox took to grazing from the bushes and ground around them.

Mars casted his gaze towards the bright blue sky for a moment, and when he had looked down, one of the puppies took off into bushes that he could not see over. Little Paz was an energetic little girl and she was the one whom would wander off first. Amon followed shortly after and Mars barked at them. HEY! I told you NOT TO GO OUT OF MY SIGHT! the man yelled and growled before getting from his perch and he had run off after the two. Once he found them, he grabbed each of them by the scruff in each of his hands and he showed his fangs at them each. If you are going to play, then stay in my sight the male growled in their faces before he moved back to the clearing that they were in before and he set them down. He also moved back to his perch and this time, he did not take his eyes off of them.

<style>
.marsbart-b01 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.marsbart-b01 p {padding:0px 35px 5px 35px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.marsbart-b01 b {color:#fff; text-shadow:1px 1px 2px #000;}
.marsbart-b01 {background-color:#1385DC; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/oMm9z.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 110px 0px; border:1px solid #fff; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:11px; line-height:13px; color:#103E5B; width:475px; text-align:justify; }
.marsbart-b01-border {width:477px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; }
.marsbart-b01 .separator{width:322px; border-bottom:1px dashed #103E5B; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread