Let me the one to say, 'I'm not Jesus'
[html]

Word Count » 520 ;; My posts seem to get shorter and shorter lol sorry!

The male honestly hadn’t meant to frighten the father or his children but in a way he supposed that this was good. It meant to him that this new male was good at being a father and being cautious, wary of all of the newcomers that dared to come around his children. But he wouldn’t hurt pups at least not of his own volition. The unspeakable horrors he had done while under duress were things that still haunted him something terribly, still waking him up with a cold sweat and he knew that he would forever hear their taunting and painful cries echoing in his head and it would follow him until the day that he laid down and died. Coming into the clearing, his eyes fell upon the other Russo that he didn’t know was his family member and to the two small pups that looked as though they had been playing around only moments before he had shown up which wasn’t too surprising. Just as Mars noticed, he too noticed the blue stud that was in the other’s eyebrow, like a mirror of his own and it was strange. He had been here for a while now and even in all of his travels he had never seen someone else with the same piercing as his and it was strange and intriguing to the male to think that maybe, just maybe he had found someone who could tell him and who he was and where he had belonged before his future had been taken from him.

His attention was quickly diverted though as he looked down at the two pups that came to him and he crouched down, balancing evenly on hind paws as he looked down at them without a hint of malice in his eyes. No, these two little bundles were safe from the wrath of the boogeyman. But then daddy stepped in and snatched up the pups and he rose slowly, looking at the three of them before he gave a little nod of his head. Had he been softer he would have smiled. ”It’s okay, they are precious,” he said, blinking with surprise as the other revealed their names. Russos…all of them? He felt a thrill of something, perhaps it was anxiety at having finally found his family only to feel worried that he would be turned away, or perhaps it was something more basic, like he was happy. No, he was only happy with his master, so what was this? All of this passed by in a flash behind his startling eyes before he gave them a little bow. ”It is a pleasure to meet the three of you. I am Janos…Janos Russo. I would ask if we are related but that seems a bit obvious now. But if we are, then who are you to me?” He asked the other, holding out against hope that maybe…just maybe he had found family that he could get used to, family that he could actually go to when he wasn’t with his master and have a family again. But did he dare hope that far?

<style> .free-a24 .ooc {font-style:italic;} .free-a24 .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; font-style:normal;} .free-a24 p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;} .free-a24 b {color:#7a2e28; letter-spacing:-.2px;} .free-a24 {font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; text-align: justify; margin:0px auto; margin:5px auto; width:475px;} .free-a24 .inner{background-color:#cad4d6; background-image:url(http://anna.sleepyglow.net/images/gifts/free-a24.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 210px 0px; border:0px solid #fff; width:475px; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; margin:0 auto;} </style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread