Let me the one to say, 'I'm not Jesus'
[html]

OOC: I don't mind Smile +5

The other male called his children precious. It was strange, for him to think about how his children would be viewed by other people. No one really had told him that they were cute, or anything before, and it was a first and strange. He actually got flustered about it because he didn't know what to say about it, he was just surprised. He was glad the male moved on to speak about whom he was. Janos Russo. Such a simple name, much like his and his children's names. All of them within the three to five letters. All of them two syllables. Mars wondered what he was to him and to the children. He cocked his head to the other male, and then he set the pups down on the ground again. It's uhm, a pleasure to meet you too, Janos. Mars spoke, nodding his head and holding his hand out to shake the other male's hand in a greeting. The other had asked what they were to each other and Mars licked his lips anxiously before he had opened his maw to speak again.

My father was Rurik Russo. So..Whatever Rurik is to you would be what decides this. I don't know many of the Russo family.. I know that I have a half brother, Anatoliy Russo though.. he spoke to the other, not knowing much else about the Russo side of his family because he was not born in Russia, he just happened to be one of those stupid illegitimate kids that Rurik had running around and stealing his name. He apparently, in Anatoliy's eyes, was not a true Russo because he had not been born in Russia. It's not like Mars had a choice in where he was born. The two puppies looked at the two adults and then at each other. Then Amon would smile and tackle her sister to the ground just because he felt like playing with her. They tumbled in front of the two adults, grabbing each other's legs and their fangs as well as their ears and tails. They wrestled before Paz ran and hid from Amon behind the stranger's leg. She held no regard for her father's warning words. Mars sighed, and was thankful that this male was a family member so there was supposed to be some sort of respect or trust there. Mars really couldn't expect the pups to be as suspicious of others as he was. They were too innocent to know what could happen to them.

I'm really sorry Janos, they are really a handful, and they obviously don't listen real well. the male spoke to the other and hoped that he'd forgive the pups again. They had n manners, nor an attention span to actually listen to Mars and his words. Hopefully one day the pups would realize that Mars was only looking out for them and that they should listen to him. He did wonder where their defiance came from because he certainly had not been this much of a handful for his mother, but then again, his mother would beat him every time he was as obnoxious as the pups were being.

<style>
.marspink-z91 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.marspink-z91 p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.marspink-z91 b {color:#fe0b20; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.marspink-z91 {background-color:#000; background-image:url(http://i776.photobucket.com/albums/yy46 ... inktab.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:250px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #b8b7b7; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#fff; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:416px; text-align:justify; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; }
.marspink-z91-border {width:418px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -moz-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -webkit-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread