Let me the one to say, 'I'm not Jesus'
[html]

Word Count » 524

Long ago he had given up all hope of finding his family again and meeting them. During his time captive he would often find himself thinking about his family, his gypsy parents that had soon separated him from his siblings. He did still wonder about his siblings, where they had gone and if they had avoided the fate that he had found himself entwined with. To him, pups were the greatest sort of pleasure that a man could ask for and it made him want one of his own. Well that would be something that he would have to talk to his master about later. For now though he was happy to be there and playing with the pups that he didn’t know it but were related to him. Mars reached out a hand towards his and he reached out his hand to take it, shaking the other’s hand with his own firm grip, the motion exposing many more scars on his forearm. It only served to further the surrounding mystery of his past and continued to add to the illusion that he was a boogeyman and a creature of war and of violence. But while that was true some of the time there was another side of him that not a whole lot of people got to see but Mars was seeing it right off the bat with his soft interactions with the pups and even with him. Eagerly he waited to see who the other was to him, watching him closely.

Finally the other dispelled the great mystery and he felt his eyes widen just a little bit, a sure sign of surprise. ”Really? Rurik is my grandfather. My father is Zaets,” he said as he looked over at him. ”I guess that means that I am your nephew?” He asked him, trying to figure out their family tree in his head but not even he knew the extensive family that he had been born into and there were many, obviously, that he hadn’t heard about much less met. The puppies resumed playing but then he felt a slight tug on his leg and he looked over at the pup before he gave a little tilt of his head and his tail gently swung, aiming to tickle the little one’s nose. His attention was soon pulled back to the other male and he shook his head gently with the apology. ”There is no need to apologize. They’re just playing,” he said as he looked down at them again before he turned his head back up to Mars. ”Is there anyone else from our family in these lands that you know of?” He asked the other male curiously. He didn’t remember much from his mother but his family was travelers, moving around from place to place with a gypsy sort of lifestyle. But even that peace didn’t last long since his mother drove off his loving father and then even his siblings left her until the last that he knew; his mother was still all alone but oddly he didn’t feel too much sadness for her. She had chosen this path for herself.

<style> .free-a24 .ooc {font-style:italic;} .free-a24 .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; font-style:normal;} .free-a24 p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;} .free-a24 b {color:#7a2e28; letter-spacing:-.2px;} .free-a24 {font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; text-align: justify; margin:0px auto; margin:5px auto; width:475px;} .free-a24 .inner{background-color:#cad4d6; background-image:url(http://anna.sleepyglow.net/images/gifts/free-a24.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 210px 0px; border:0px solid #fff; width:475px; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; margin:0 auto;} </style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread