Let me the one to say, 'I'm not Jesus'
[html]

OOC: We don't have to continue this thread for too much longer if you don't want to. +5(530)

Mars was not the fatherly type, nor did he have very much innocence as a child when he was one himself, so he didn't know what it was like to be in the world of Amon or Paz. They didn't have things to worry about, besides Mars yelling at them to make sure they did not go out of sight. When he was little he had to worry about stepping on the wrong floorboard in his house as to not bother his mother. He had to make sure that he was always good so that he didn't get beaten, and even then he would get beaten every now and then. So he did know what it was like to really be a puppy and just be able to play with his siblings and not have to worry about anything like they had been. He considered his children lucky, and he considered them blessed to not have to deal with anything but Krystalle and Mars fighting verbally every once in awhile. Mars had been stuck in his own mind for a moment as Janos watched the pups and the pups growled and toppled each other. They spoke to each other about how they were going to catch each other, and other little puppy ramblings before Mars had been dragged out of his head by a question that Janos decided to ask the male.

No, I'm from America. I'm one of the bastard children of Rurik Russo. Hence vhy I do nots talkz lyhke zhiss the male put on his most convincing Russian accent for the male, mimicking his half-brother, and his father, as well as his half-sister. They all had the same accent, different pitches, varities it seemed, but they all had the hard pronunciation in terms of the way they said certain words. Then Janos went on to speak about how he was just released from captivity and that was the smell that Mars was smelling on him. Mars didn't know that it really was a pack scent, so he couldn't deny the male's claims, so he simply nodded his head. I know a little bit about that myself. I'm sorry to hear that you had to suffer the same fate. he had spoken, for he believed that he had been a slave once upon a time, though he was owned by his own mother rather than some random people. The only way he got out of it was to run away from there to Los Angeles and then when they had seemed to found him there, he had to run again, this time to here, where his father once lived, and where his nephew, and his half-siblings were.

So I assume that you are not part of a pack here then? Do you have a home that you can go to for the nights? the male asked, normally he didn't pry, but this was his family, and he seemed to be nicer than Anatoliy. He just didn't want Janos to be recaptured into slavery again. That is a fate that no one would want on their family. Well...no one besides the batshit crazy ones on Mars' mother's side of the family.

<style>
.marspoint .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.marspoint p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.marspoint b {color:#7aa4ea; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.marspoint i {color:#bc2020; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.marspoint {background-color:#000; background-image:url(http://i776.photobucket.com/albums/yy46 ... bblack.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:420px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #EFEFEF; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#8b877f; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:385px; text-align:justify; border-radius:5px; -moz-border-radius:5px; -webkit-border-radius:5px; }
.marspoint-border {width:387px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:5px; -moz-border-radius:5px; -webkit-border-radius:5x; box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -moz-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -webkit-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread