Let me the one to say, 'I'm not Jesus'
[html]
<style type="text/css">
.marsred b {font-weight:bold; color:#411b19; letter-spacing:1px; }
.ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px;}
.marsred p {text-indent:25px;padding:5px 10px;margin:0px;}
.marsred {width:400px;border:1px solid #5f2b2d;background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v26/K ... arsred.png);background-position:top center;background-repeat:no-repeat;padding-top:265px;background-color:#df5f4a;text-align:justify;margin:10px;font-family:georgia, serif;font-size:11px;line-height:12px;color:#5f2b2d;}
</style>

ooc: lalalalala i suck

Mars let a small smirk hug his face as Janos himself had mimicked the Russian accent that the Russos were known for. It's almost weird to hear to know that you are a Russo but with no accent. I'm so used to just me being the American asshole. the male spoke, putting his hand to his long hair and combing his hand through that soft hair of his. Then his nephew spoke about how he seemed to have come through the slavery okay. He actually did wish he came out better than he did, though on the outside looking in, you might think that he was put together and okay. His mind was not okay though, he had issues that were hidden by dark shades and jackets a lot of times. Mars frowned then and shook his head. I don't believe my life is all that normal yet.. he spoke to the other male. Things aren't always as they seem. he spoke, not knowing that they both had their demons, they both had things that were going on to show that they did not know jack shit about each other. This was fine though, because no matter how much Mars wanted his family to be around, he knew that his lifestyle would just ruin their lives as it was destroying his own life as well as Krystalle's and soon his son's and daughter's. If he knew how to fix himself he would.

Well if you'd like to visit me and the kids, I live down in Crimson Dreams. Howl for me at the borders and I'll lead you to my house and you can stay there if you need to. Mars offered his home over to his family member, convinced that since the male did not show hostility, he would more than likely try to protect them rather than hurt them. I know how hard it is to be friend other people though. It sucks after that shit happens. he spoke, nodding his head and looking over to his children whom were starting to run towards him and hop all over his legs.Daddy I'ma hungry, My tummy wan's fooooooodddddd his son told him and Mars looked down at the child. They would need to hunt while they were out, but he needed to keep the children somewhere he could trust that they would stay and not be found. He'd more than likely find a house or den for them to stay in while he went rabbit hunting or something. If he had the balls enough to do it, he would've just gone fishing, but he was scared of water, so that was barely about to happen.

mall fonts; text-align:right;">present personality: Mars Russo
Word Count: 445
[/html]

Messages In This Thread