Let me the one to say, 'I'm not Jesus'
[html]

Word Count » 515

He gave a little shake of his head as the other spoke. ”I was raised in a gypsy branch. We didn’t stay in the Russian side of things very long. We traveled all over Europe,” he said as he gave a nod of his head and a little shrug of his shoulders as he spoke. ”So I am not from America. So as far as I am concerned, you are the only one here still,” he said as he gave a little shrug of his shoulders as if it really didn’t matter to him very much. He didn’t consider himself a bastard either even though that was relative. Sometimes he was a monster, a cold-blooded monster who tended to destroy things, especially if he was told to do so by his master. During interrogations his other side could come out and he tended to be really aggressive, relating back to his time when he was but a slave. So every now and again that side of him would come out. But for now he was relatively sane and in his main state of mind which boded well for this conversation he was having with his family member. He really would hate to blow his cover after all. Right now he had to act like he was no one, and he belonged to nowhere, such was the life of a Salsolan but that was okay. He didn’t really want to tell too much about himself anyway. The more that he talked about himself and his personal life, the more likely he was to revert back into the state of being that he had been in before.

Blinking as the other spoke to him, explaining where he lived, he gave a nod of his head, a bit touched by the words. Perhaps later when he was needed to find information out about another pack, he would go and take Mars up on his offer but for now he didn’t need somewhere to stay but he couldn’t very well let the other know that without saying something first. ”Thank you for your offer, I will surely take you up on that offer later. But for now, I will keep in mind your offer,” he said before he looked down at the two little ones that were speaking to their father. ”It really is. No one understands and no one knows quite how to handle you after something like that. You really are never the same,” he said as he gave a little sigh and a light shake of his head. ”But that is just the way that things go unfortunately,” he said as he gave a little sigh. He still woke up with nightmares. Of course, the presence of his master helped to ease his sleep and helped him to know that he would be cared for and loved no matter what so long as he kept his master happy and he didn’t fuck up but for others that didn’t have that support he could only imagine the kind of hell that they had to put up with.

<style> .free-a24 .ooc {font-style:italic;} .free-a24 .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; font-style:normal;} .free-a24 p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;} .free-a24 b {color:#7a2e28; letter-spacing:-.2px;} .free-a24 {font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; text-align: justify; margin:0px auto; margin:5px auto; width:475px;} .free-a24 .inner{background-color:#cad4d6; background-image:url(http://anna.sleepyglow.net/images/gifts/free-a24.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 210px 0px; border:0px solid #fff; width:475px; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; margin:0 auto;} </style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread