[M] Body Maintenance
[html]

Word Count :: 308 :: Not really, it was just supposed to be a meet more people thread. At this point in time Zalen hasn’t met another loner wolf so it’d be good for him to know he’s not the only one. Zalen is a gentleman so he’s definitely going to offer the rest of the carcass.

Zalen was basically inhaling this meal. It was wonderful. The sweet, iron taste of the blood quenched him like fresh spring water. The meat was delicate and tender due to the age of the fawn. He had just finished devouring the rich liver when he heard a faint sound. His ear pricked in its direction before the rest of his body turned to meet it, and he was shocked to see another wolf had joined him. For a moment he went into defense mode, ears back, upper lip curled. He must have looked like a demon in that moment, face covered in blood, fangs bared slightly. But then he saw the look in her eyes and he calmed. She looked very hungry, “Good morning.” he said softly, still a little put off by her sudden appearance.

It was strange, almost like looking into a mirror. She was the darkest ebony, like midnight with no stars, save for the emerald eyes which were much more vibrant than his own. But still, he found it interesting that in the short time he had been in this land he had encountered two individuals that shared his appearance, though he supposed it wasn’t that uncommon of a visage.

Looking back at what remained of the fawn he quickly surmised that there was enough left to offer her at least a satisfactory breakfast. He wiped his face with a clawed paw which just helped in smudging the blood deeper into his fur. But at least he was trying, he didn’t want to appear like a slob in front of anyone. He turned back towards her and gave a small wag of his tail, “Would you like to join me? I’ve pretty much had my fill…” He gestured towards the carcass and took a small step back, allowing her some room. “You look hungry…”

<style>
.freebietable-a00 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/EXZoK.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding: 0px 0px 90px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:14px; text-align:justify;}
.freebietable-a00 p.ooc {font-style:italic; text-align:justify; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.freebietable-a00 .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.freebietable-a00 p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:5px 5px;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread