[M] Body Maintenance
[html]

Word Count :: 381 :: That is awesome rambling, I wish I could write as well as you. BTW when Lucia had saliva in her mouth and was afraid to speak that brought a hilarious image to my mind :-D oh and hopefully Zalen will now BLOW HER MIND with his awesomeness.

This female seemed tense, and angry, and sad, and disturbed. It was almost too much for him to take in. To him it was like he could feel every thought of hers radiate towards him and hit with a power that prickled his skin. But he remained calm, absorbing these feelings, changing them, and then putting out their opposites in her direction, like a plant taking in carbon dioxide and releasing fresh air. When she spoke about the “ugly morning” a soft smile came to his face, she had obviously had a rough night before, or maybe many rough nights, it was not unusual for her to be in a mood. He wondered why he was not more wary of this one as he usually was of females, perhaps the fact that he had met the crazy Panda wolf the other night completely changed his view of women.

She was still tense as she began to eat and Zalen slowly sat on his haunches and watched her without trying to be too obvious about it. He took a deep breath in and noticed a faint scent of alcohol on her. “Well that explains the mood.” he thought with an inward smile. He had only had one encounter with that hume elixir, when he was still with his adoptive brothers in the south west woodlands. They had completely gone out of their minds that night, had run through the woods like complete maniacs, howling at the moon and other crazy things. His eyes closed for a moment and a smile tinged with sadness came to his blood covered lips. Those had been good times.

Once again Zalen put his attention on the female who was close to finishing. Despite her cold demeanor she was a beautiful creature, it was a shame Zalen lacked the skills to woo. As she swallowed the last gulp and turned to him what she said astounded him. What did he want from her? He was a bit stunned at the question. For a moment he just looked at her quizzically in silence and then a smile came to his face and before he knew it he was chuckling. When his giddiness subsided he looked at her with calm eyes, “In return you must give me your name.”

<style>
.freebietable-a00 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/EXZoK.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding: 0px 0px 90px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:14px; text-align:justify;}
.freebietable-a00 p.ooc {font-style:italic; text-align:justify; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.freebietable-a00 .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.freebietable-a00 p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:5px 5px;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread